Additional Swim Info
- Members and their guests must register at the pool gate before entry.
- Babysitters or nannies in the pool area must pay a guest fee, regardless of attire.
- We do not charge food minimums, therefore no outside food or drink is allowed in the pool area.
- Bathing suits are not allowed in the Member Lounge area. You must be in dry clothing (no cover ups, etc.) to enter the lounge area.
- Children and adults are not allowed in the pool during the 10 minute rest times.
- Swim diapers MUST be worn by children who are not yet potty-trained.
- You MUST be 21 years of age to sit at the Cabana Bar.
- No individual under the age of 21 is allowed in the Cabana area on Friday nights after 7:00 p.m.
- Other rules regarding the pool are posted in the pool area on the gate.
Due to the paint that we use in our pools, some sunscreens tend to cause the paint to rub off on the skin or on bathing suits. We have tested brands and we suggest refraining from the following:
- Coppertone Sport SPF 30
- Banana Boat SPF 50
- NO-AD Sport SPF 50
- Coppertone Kids SPF 70+
- Banana Boat Ultra Defense SPF 30
- Walgreens Sun Block Waterproof SPF 15
The brands that we suggest using are the following:
- Banana Boat Baby SPF 50
- Banana Boat SPF 30
- Banana Boat Ultra Mist Lotion Sport SPF 30
- Banana Boat Ultra Defense SPF 15
- Clarins Paris SPF 20
- Walgreens brand sunscreen lotion with SPF 30 - very water resistant!
- Walgreens brand sunscreen lotion with Zinc Oxide SPF 45+
- Kroger Oil Free Sunscreen SPF 30
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Pool Manager.
502-491-7112 ext. 12